- Condiment packaging has transitioned from a single plastic bag to a soft plastic bottle
- Food packaging can not only protect food from contamination, increase shelf life, but also promote sales. With the improvement of consumer aesthetics and demand for goods, good creative packaging can often add a lot of color to a product, attract consumers, and promote sales. There are many types of seasoning in China, and the demand for seasoning packaging is different, but they are generally divided into bottled and bagged. ...
- Development of food packaging industry
- In the 1980s, flexible packaging testing instruments began to enter China. Some national quality inspection agencies and universities purchased or imported directly through associations. At the same time that some companies introduced production equipment, they bundled up the instruments and used them at very low frequencies. The domestic instruments are almost blank. Product quality awareness is also very weak, lack of understanding of the importance of material testing, development ...
- Points before purchasing food packaging bags
- In our daily life, the quality of food packaging is very important to us. Substandard food packaging bags can cause serious harm to our body. So what should we know before purchasing food packaging bags? Let's introduce it to you below. ...
- Whether food packaging bags are qualified depends on these points
- The reason why food packaging bags are prevailing in the market today is that they are a very important part of the food industry, and it can even be said that they are indispensable in the food industry, and are indispensable in people's daily lives. The quality of a food packaging bag can directly affect the product, and it is accompanied throughout the entire process of food production, circulation and use. So how to judge ...
- Main defects of dry lamination process for food packaging bags
- The dry composite process of food packaging bags is a production process of composite films with outstanding advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantages of the dry composite process are poor environmental protection adaptability, large resource consumption, hidden safety and health risks, and the disadvantage of high production costs. ...
- Brief introduction of four-side sealing bag making process
- Four-side sealing bag is usually used in developing countries such as Central and South Asia. It is mainly used for powdered food, dried fruits and tea. Foods that need to be stored are put in the bags. Some foods require the air to be exhausted for hygiene, environmental protection and extension. Shelf life and other functions are widely used in snack food packaging, powder food packaging, food production enterprise packaging and so on. The four-side sealing bag has a wide range of applications ...